Tech N' Gadgets

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Power of Blogging

Well, this blog had been silent for last 3-4 days but all for good reason. I recently experienced myself how powerful blogging has become. India's one of the finest tech magazine i.t. Magazine (EFY's Production) has selected me to write Gadgets and Gizmo section for them and definitely my blog helped them to identify my interest area and gave me this honorable task.
THAT IS THE POWER OF BLOGGING.
I was busy selecting latest gizmos and writing about them and I'm done today so I'm back and hoping to start updating this blog with all recent happenings.
I certainly missed to cover some of the latest stuff like:
Yahoo mail got infected with virus and then various cure for the same.
Microsoft launched their largest patch for Windows XP so far to fix various vulnerabilities.
Sony is planning to have licensing scheme for PS3 titles.
and some more. I'll cover them soon with most recent stuff and not to forget all those cool gadgets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home