Tech N' Gadgets

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Express youself with your TV

I really wonder why I never thought in that direction? I always wanted to give my house a new look and I thought of changing curtains, paints, chairs and other stuff to suit my appeal but never thought of TV as my expression but one company Hanspree Inc. thought in that direction and changed the way people look at the television.


With the tag line "Find Yourself", company is pitching itself to prove that these televisions are meant to be bold declaration of your individuality, pride and personal style.

Technically also the product is of superior quality as the television's Super Picture Engine technology combines Application Specific Integrated Circuit technology with the most advanced Directional Correlation Deinterlacing (Genesis Microchip Inc) with progressive scanning, digital noise reduction and 10 bit video processing technologies resulting into consistent color tone, clear contrast values, natural, lifelike details and excellent viewing from a variety of angles even in lo light conditions.

Company has sporty, fantasy and fashion styled televisions.You can check the range at http://www.hannspree.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home