Tech N' Gadgets

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Future is here


I still remember that I was promised some earth shattering technologies years back in 2002 (I guess) that I'll be moving around with my PDA and I'd be able to type in the air (read without keyboards) or stroking the tables and the letters would appear on my PDA. It always felt like a scene from a sci-fi movie but I knew that it was not impossible.
Now it's here in the form of Bluetooth laser Virtual keyboard which emmits laser and projects a keyboard on any flat surface so it definitely looks facinating and geeky when you use it and it projects a full blown keyboard on the surface and you can type and will be surprised that it makes key click sound on every click.

It features:
  • Connects to PDAs Smartphones and Computers using Bluetooth
  • Projects a full size keyboard onto any flat surface
  • Allows the convinence of regular keyboard typing in a tiny form factor
  • Rechargeable battery lasts for 120 minutes of continuous typing
  • Tiny size only 3.5 inches high
  • Compatible with PalmOS 5, PocketPC 2003, Windows Smartphone, Symbian OS, and Windows 2000/XP. Limited Mac OSX Support.

Well, it's available at my favorite shop i.e. thinkgeek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home