Tech N' Gadgets

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Yahoo Mail Beta


Yesterday I was amongst the lucky ones who got access to New Yahoo Mail Beta. When I entered my password, I was welcomed and asked if I wanted to give it a try or switch to the regular stuff. Could I say No to see something for which world was waiting for long (ever since Yahoo acquired Oddpost). I immediately gave it a try.

The loading was quick, look was familiar (like Outlook Express) and it supported drag and drop (Mails can be dragged to any folder, I know our very own rediff has this functionality for some time but yahoo was fancy and robust). Though the entire process was not smooth bcoz when I double clicked the mail, I got message Operation Failed but it was ok when clicked once but I can forgive them as it was BETA.

I tested this in Firefox and IE and amazingly it worked great on both browsers. RSS is also a part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home